Sometimes

Sometimes

Thursday, July 7, 2016

ANON

It's been a while since I had to deal with some high school- leveled bullshit but I guess today was the day to remind me. LOL.

Keyboard warriors really do crack me up the most though, considering that they can be so ballsy through the tiny screen in front of them and be such a chicken shit realistically.

Don't get me wrong, I guess some of the words get to me, not because of what was said but because of the unknown why. Why am I the easy target when I couldn't give a shit less about what they say about me? I've gone through that phase in my life. The phase where I cared way too much about what people said, or thought. But that stopped when I stopped obsessing over how I thought about myself.

I guess that part of you never really goes away though. You'll always kind-of care and always try to keep the shield up from everyone that fucks with you.

Honestly though, I don't understand why people try so hard to stay relevant in life. I mean, I get it life can be shitty and you get bored but why take your own issues out on someone else? Like was I really so important to you that you made the childish decision of trying to harass me? Come on, we're adults here. I mean, unless it's some little ass kid basing his opinions off of bullshit that was said when I was in high school. Other than that, I actually feel flattered.

The main reason for even wasting my breath on this matter is to thank this low life for taking his time to think about me. It's been a while since someone has tried fucking with me, but I guess today was the day I realized I'm still thought about, and still important to you, anon.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment